Subject: CCL: QSAR and Molecular Modelling Conference

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:43:43 +0100

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The next European conference on QSAR and Molecular Modelling will 
be held in the UK in Bournemouth from the 8th to the 13th of 
September, 2002.  The session titles are:
    Expanding the Knowledge Base 
    High Throughput Processes 
    Modelling the Organism 
    Modelling the Chemistry 
    Modelling the Data 
    Informatics 1: Bioinformatics 
    Web based Dissemination, Integration and Quality Assurance 
    Informatics 2: Cheminformatics 

Registration is now open and abstracts are invited for both poster and 
oral presentations.  Visit our website ate www.euro-qsar.org.
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------