Subject: *.xyz files

From: "Roma Oakes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:25:32 -0000

Thanks to all who have replied so far. the consensus of opinion seems to be
that the people in charge of the server need to add the MIME types. Now,
getting through to them is proving to be another story altogether. They
don't appear to have a dedicated phone no. or an email address, all I can do
id keep phoning the support line in the hope of finding someone who will
listen to me.

If anyone has any other suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks

Roma

Roma E. Oakes
Postgraduate Student
School of Chemistry
The Queen's University of Belfast
David Keir Building
Stranmillis Rd
Belfast BT9 5AG
Tel: (+)44 (0)28 91821021
Email: [email-masked]