Subject: Part 2 of ACS Symposium on Tautomerism and Protonation State ...

From: "Robert S. Pearlman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:13:18 -0600

Hello again --

It occurred to me that re-posting the abstract submission procedure
might be a good idea but, while fishing it out of my "sent-mail" folder,
I accidently sent the last message before it was finished.  Sorry.

> Please submit your abstract through the OASYS facility.  Point your
> browser to:  http://oasys.acs.org/acs/224nm/comp/papers/index.cgi and
> click the button for the "Tautomerism and Protonation State ..." Symposium.
> Please be sure to follow the formatting instructions provided by OASYS.
> 2. Please e-mail a copy of your abstract to me at
> [email-masked].

REMEMBER, THE DEADLINE IS APRIL 1 AND I DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO
EXTEND IT!

I look forward to receiving your abstract and seeing you in Boston (and
Orlando)!

Best wishes,

  -- Bob

Robert S. Pearlman, Ph.D
Coulter R. Sublett Regents Chair in Pharmacy and
Director, Laboratory for the Development of
  Computer-Assisted Drug Discovery Software
College of Pharmacy
University of Texas
Austin, Texas 78712
512-471-3383 (voice)
512-471-7474 (FAX)
[email-masked]