Subject: delphi for autodock

From: "Carsten Detering" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:51:46 +0100

Dear fellow CCLers,

I am interested in using Delphi (InsightII) for generating electrostatic
maps for AutoDock. However, when I try to generate the grid in InsightII, I
cannot change the point_spacing for the grid solution without also changing
the points_per_axis. These two values seem to be somehow connected. Could
anyone point out to me, how I can generate a grid that has the same size as
my grid produced by autogrid (60 60 60 and 0.375 grid spacing)?
And, has anyone got a script that converts Delphi grids into autodock grids?
THis question was asked before by someone else, but I couldn't find an
answer.
Thanks a lot in advance,

Carsten

------------------------

Carsten Detering, Ph.D.
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
Phone: 206 543 5081
email: [email-masked]