Subject: gaussian 98 compilation on sgi

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:35:54 -0800

Dear netters:

I have trying to compile Gausssian 98 Rev. A11.2 on a Silicon
Graphics O2 (R12000 - 400 MHz) with no luck. I have tried the
sgi.make makefile that came with the software, and I have also
tried the modified version that´s published in the WebMO.net
web page. The compilers came with the machine are f77 version
7.0 and C version 7.0.

Any help on how to do this work will be appreciated. As I am not
an expert in UNIX, a guided step-by-step would be a must (:-)

Thanks in advance

                                Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik

P.S.: I have already succeded in compiling this version under
Linux Red Hat 7.2

**************************************************************************
Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik
Centro de Investigacion en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
LAQUICOM - Laboratorio de Química Computacional
Miguel de Cervantes 120  -  Complejo Industrial Chihuahua
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109   -   Mexico
Phone: (52) 614 4391151      FAX: (52) 614 4391112
E-mail: [email-masked]
            [email-masked]
            [email-masked]
**************************************************************************