Subject: Re: CCL:Any good paper on Grid-based interactions?

From: David van der Spoel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:45:12 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Kaiming Wang wrote:

>
>Hello,
>I wonder if you can tell me some good articles on the methods of
>grid-based potential calculations. The more detail and more updated, the better.

Autodock uses it.
@Article{Morris98a,
  author =       {G. M. Morris and D. S. Goodsell and R. S. Halliday and
R. Huey and W. E. Hart and R. K. Belew and A. J. Olson},
  title =        {Automated docking using a {L}amarckian genetic algorithm
and an empirical binding free energy function},
  journal =      {J. Comp. Chem.},
  year =         1998,
  volume =       19,
  pages =        {1639-1662}
}

Groeten, David.
________________________________________________________________________
Dr. David van der Spoel, 	Biomedical center, Dept. of Biochemistry
Husargatan 3, Box 576,  	75123 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755
[email-masked]	[email-masked]   http://zorn.bmc.uu.se/~spoel
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++