Subject: Leadership in Drug Discovery: Setting New Standards in Structure-based Drug Design

From: Schrodinger Announce Account <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:32:25 -0800 (PST)

Schrodinger cordially invites you to "Leadership in Drug Discovery: Setting 
New Standards in Structure-based Drug Design", a half-day seminar on recent 
breakthroughs in drug design and virtual screening. Please join us for a 
morning of talks featuring top scientists from well-known pharmaceutical and 
biopharmaceutical companies who will discuss current challenges and how to 
address them.

Seminars will be hosted in two locations on the East coast and two locations 
on the West coast on the dates and locations listed below. Seminars will run 
> from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be served at 
all events.  Please take a moment to reserve a place by calling Robert 
Distifeno, 503-299-1150 Ext. 123 or filling out the form at 
http://www.schrodinger.com/Announce/Workshop/W2002/new_standards.html

Seminar Dates and Locations:
Thursday,  April 25, 2002  Princeton, NJ
Tuesday,   April 30, 2002  San Diego, CA
Thursday,  May    2, 2002  San Francisco, CA
Tuesday,   May    7, 2002  Research Triangle Park, NC

-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail announcements from
Schrodinger, Inc., please send a message to [email-masked].