Subject: Re: CCL:Linux/x86 compiler question

From: "Armin M. Sobhani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 23:44:43 +0430

On Monday, 1 April 2002, Hung-Chung (Joe) Huang wrote:
>Thanks for your valuable and useful information.
>But,  I could not find that non-commercial version of both compilers for 
>RedHat Linux you mentioned in your message; I could only find the free 
>evaluation version that will be expired after one month once you install 
>it.  When did you get that free non-commercial version? Is the version you 
>got the same as the evaluation version?
>Your help will be much appreciated!

In case others have the same problem, here are URLs for non-commercial 
versions of Intel's C/C++ and Fortran compilers for RedHat Linux respectively:

http://developer.intel.com/software/products/compilers/c50/linux/noncom.htm
http://developer.intel.com/software/products/compilers/f50/linux/noncom.htm

Please note that these versions cannot be used to produce software for 
resale and commercial use.

Armin

p-----__---_________----____----------------------------------------q
|    /  \ /  _   _  \  / ____\ Armin M. Sobhani, PharmD, PhD        |
|   /    \\  \\  \\  \/\ \___/_ Assitant Prof., Pharmacology Dept.  |
|  /  /\  \\  \\  \\  \ \_____ \ Iran University of Medical Sciences|
| (   ___  \\  \\  \\  \/____/\ \ mailto:[email-masked]           |
|( \__\_/\__\\__\\__\\__\/\_____/ Tel: +98 (21) 805 2265, Fax: ~64  |
| \/__/ \/__//__//__//__/\/____/ P.O.Box: 14155-6183, Tehran, IRAN  |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|  Once you understand the universe at the atomic level everything  |
|  else is easy.                               -Richard P. Feynman  |
b-------------------------------------------------------------------d