Subject: g98 compilation on sgi solved!!!

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:53:15 -0800

Dear netters:

Thank you all who answered my question about the compilation
problem of G98 on SGI. As many of you  (including Doug Fox,
> from Gaussian) stated, the supported compilers are versions 7.3.
So I upgraded from 7.0 to 7.3  and the compilation ran smooth.

Thanks again

                                        Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik

PS: There was one question about what compiler I have used for
Linux Red Hat 7.2. I have used the Fortran 77 compiler from
Portland and I have no experience with free compilers.

**************************************************************************
Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik
Centro de Investigacion en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
LAQUICOM - Laboratorio de Química Computacional
Miguel de Cervantes 120  -  Complejo Industrial Chihuahua
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109   -   Mexico
Phone: (52) 614 4391151      FAX: (52) 614 4391112
E-mail: [email-masked]
            [email-masked]
            [email-masked]
**************************************************************************