Subject: WATOC'02: First detailed program available

From: Stefan Portmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:44:48 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Madam or Sir

6th WORLD CONGRESS OF THEORETICALLY ORIENTED CHEMISTS (WATOC'02)
August 4-9, 2002, Palazzo dei Congressi, Lugano, Switzerland

Theory, Computation and Information Science in Chemistry,
Biochemistry and Materials Science

We are pleased to announce the FIRST DETAILED PROGRAM
of WATOC'02 at http://www.watoc02.ch
Please also have a look at the information regarding local
expenses in the section "Budgetary Considerations".

Don't miss the deadline to get the early bird discount
(April 31 2002) and register also at http://www.watoc02.ch

Abstracts for poster presentations can still be submitted
at the same location. The poster sessions will be endowed
by Gaussian, Inc.. In order to give the poster sessions
optimal visibility, an award program was established.
The posters will be rated both on popular and on jury votes.
There will be a two hour award ceremony on Thursday evening.

We are looking forward to see you in Lugano.

Hans Peter Luethi and Stefan Portmann
ETH Zurich