Subject: Bioinformatics Software Tools

From: "Dr. David N. Haney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:02:04 -0800 (PST)

eduSoft, LC Announces New Bioinformatics Software:

### Molconn-Z DEVELOPERS' TOOLKIT ### for UNIX/LINUX and Windows
Molconn-Z is now available as a Developers TOOLKIT.
-SGI IRIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, Windows 2000
-over 300 MOLECULAR DESCRIPTORS: the standard for DESCRIPTOR analysis
-integrate with in-house tools or re-package for clients
-DATABASE + MOLCONN-Z + STATISTICS --> New Leads

### Molconn-Z JAVA Version ### for UNIX/LINUX and Windows
Molconn-Z is now available with a Java Interface.
-SGI IRIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, Windows 2000.  Beta testers needed.
-Statistical Analysis in Java Tables
-Client-Server methodology to allow JAVA on 1 machine and Molconn-Z elsewhere

### HINT DEVELOPERS' TOOLKIT ### for UNIX/LINUX and Windows
-LogP for small molecules, macromolecules, 3D LogP maps, dG interaction maps
-3D LogP QSAR fields, 3D LogP docking score, 3D molecule interaction maps
-integrate with in-house tools or re-package for clients

website http://www.edusoft-lc.com.  Software is available for free trial.

VISIT eduSoft and OpenEye Software at the ACS: April 8-10 Booths #170,172!
-- 
#########              David N. Haney, Ph.D.                 #########
#  Haney Associates                            Phone - 858-483-1197  #
#  5455 Westknoll Dr.                            FAX - 858-483-1046  #
#  La Jolla, CA 92037                       Email - [email-masked]  #
#################                                #####################