Subject: 16th Molecular Modelling Workshop - May 07-08, 2002 in Darmstadt, Germany

From: Harald Lanig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:03:56 +0200

Dear list members,

let me please point your attention to 16th Molecular Modelling Workshop taking
place in Darmstadt, Germany from May 07 to 08, 2002. The  registration deadline is
now April 16, 2002.

We are happy to announce two Keynote lectures:
        Ursula Röthlisberger, ETH Zürich and Jürgen Brickmann, TU Darmstadt

The Second Circular it out now and available following the URL
http://www.pc.chemie.tu-darmstadt.de/mmws/2002/circ2.shtml

               There are still a few Poster and Speaker slots free!

Although the official conference language is German, this information may be
useful to a lot of readers of this list. For further information please see the
URL

http://www.pc.chemie.tu-darmstadt.de/mmws/

Kind regards,
Harald Lanig

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen
 oder
 Lehrstuhl fuer              Schuhstrasse 19
 Pharmazeutische Chemie      D-91052 Erlangen, Germany

 Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   Mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/lanig
------------------------------------------------------------------------