Subject: Fortran

From: "George Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:33:00 +0000

Dear all:

I am loking for a free fortran compliler to PC. Someone know where I can 
find it. I will sumarize if there are any response.

George Hall.

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

---

From: "Masa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:38:08 -0700

George,
If you are familiar with UNIX environment, check "Cygwin".
Cygwin is a UNIX environment, developed by Red Hat, for Windows, so g77 (GNU
Fortran compiler) is available under your PC.

Check: http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

Masa Watanabe

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "George Hall" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 5:33 AM
> Subject: CCL:Fortran
>

> find it. I will sumarize if there are any response.

=========================================================
Masakatsu Watanabe, Ph.D.      Wavefunction, Inc.
Scientific Developer           18401 Von Karman, Suite 370
E-mail:   [email-masked]     Irvine, CA 92612, USA
Phone:    949-955-2120
FAX:        949-955-2118       Web: http://www.wavefun.com

Personal Web:
http://www.geocities.com/masakatsu_w/
===========================================================

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: Rajarshi Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 07:37:20 -0400

> find it. I will sumarize if there are any response.

The Intel Fortran compiler: 
 http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/f50/linux/

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajarshi Guha                  | email: [email-masked]
417 Davey Laboratory           | web  : http://jijo.cjb.net
Department of Chemistry        | ICQ  : 123242928
Pennsylvania State University  | AIM  : LoverOfPanda
-------------------------------------------------------------------
GPG Fingerprint: DCCB 4D1A 5A8B 2F5A B5F6  1F9E CDC4 5574 9017 AF2A 
Public Key     : http://pgp.mit.edu/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
All great ideas are controversial, or have been at one time.