Subject: Call for Papers at the Boston Fall ACS 2002

From: David Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:14:16 -0700

Apologies for the cross posting.

All those interested are cordially invited to submit abstracts for this
symposium.

National ACS Meeting: Boston August 18-22, 2002

Combinatorial Chemistry Informatics Symposium
Division of Chemical Information

The symposium will cover the following themes addressing complexity and
integration aspects of combinatorial cheminformatics:

	*	Library design
	*	Managing the complete experiment workflow
	*	Integration of combichem data flow
	*	Integration of virtual and experimental data
	*	Automation and its seamless integration
	*	Data visualization and data mining
	*	Role of statistics in combichem data mining

Please contact Petr Kocis ([email-masked]) or David Evans
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) for further information and help
with submission of abstracts.

Until April 19, abstracts may be entered electronically, via the OASYS
system on the ACS web site (http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm
<http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm> ), then select Division of Chemical
Information and the title of this symposium). After that date or, if you
have problems, please send abstracts directly to Petr or myself.

Thanks for your interest,

David Evans		Petr Kocis
MDL 			AstraZeneca