Subject: Comp Chem Courses ... complete undergrad program!

From: "Axel Mathieu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:52:35 -0400

Hello everybody ...
 
Sorry for this late reply but I just got back from the Structure-Based
Drug Design conference in Boston ... Over there, I met two teachers from
University of New Brunswick (that's right ... in Canada!) that offer
what seems to be a complete undergraduate program in computational
chemistry. This program consists of both chemistry and "computer"
courses and the program is now on the 2nd year of the first group (as I
understand it). What makes it interesting is that the computational
chemistry course has been set up in interactive FLASH, and the students
have access to all the files in order to make their learning easier. I
haven't really checked out their web page but maybe you can find
something at www.unb.ca ... good luck!
 
Axel Mathieu, Ph.D.
Computational Chemist
NEOKIMIA INC.
www.neokimia.com <http://www.neokimia.com/>