Subject: Help

From: "Monica C. Concha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:05:17 -0500

Dear CCLers,

I was trying to run a job using cbs-qb3 (gaussian 98 A.7) and it crashed
at the very last steps  of cbsextrap  due to lack of space. When I try
to restart it with the opt(restart) option it is able to read in info
> from the checkpoint file but it crashed in L401 Iop(5). Is there some
way to get around this problem without having to repeat the entire
calculation.  The Gaussian manual says that cbs jobs are restartable but
noone in my group has been able to do this. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mónica

--
Monica C. Concha
Research Associate
Dept. Of Chemistry
University of New Orleans
New Orleans LA 70148
E-mail [email-masked]