Subject: Running autodock jobs in succesion

From: Hunter Hunts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:25:44 -0400

Hello all,
Can anyone tell me how to set up serveral docking jobs at one time and 
then allow the computer to exicute them one after another? I would like 
to be able to have the computer doing jobs all night so that time is not 
wasted.  Im running linux with autodock 3.  Any ideas at all would be 
greatly appreciated.
thank you !

---

From: Maneesh Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:05:48 -0700 (PDT)

You can just do it on the command line with your shell probably

autodock job1; autodock job2 etc...

or make a script file that looks like

#!/bin/csh
autodock job1
autodock job2
etc.

you may want to prefix with "nohup" if you want to be sure it'll run if
even if you logout.