Subject: printing of orbital symmetries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:08:09 +1200

Hi listers,
When I run jobs on ferrocene in d5h symmetry, the initial guess 
orbital symmetries and final orbital symmetries are printed.  When I 
run a calc in d5d symmetry the orbital symmetries are never printed. 
 I need them to be printed so then I can determine excited state 
symmetries etc.
Why are they not printed?  I am using exactly the same input for 
both (including #P and pop=full), bar the atom coordinates of 
course.  

By the way, the program correctly determines that it is d5d.
Cheers in advance,
Tim

------- End of forwarded message -------

-------------------------------
Tim Robinson
Vikings Group
Department of Chemistry
University of Otago
tel 64 3 479 7929
fax 64 3 479 7906
[email-masked]