Subject: Zoa v2.0 annonce

From: Jean-Philippe Calbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:38:44 +0200

***************
*  Zoa v 2.0  *
***************

Zoa v2.0 is a Windows-based software designed to analyze the results of
quantum chemical calculations.

It mainly targets the field of organic materials and provides a series of
tools to:
- Visualize and analyze properties such as molecular orbitals, charges,
vibration mode... 
- Perform in-depth analysis of absorption spectra and other excited state
properties.
- Build molecules and polymer chains, measure distances and many other
features...

To know more about Zoa v2.0, visit our web site at
http://zoa.freeservers.com

You can also freely download the viewer/demo version of Zoa v2.0 at
http://zoa.freeservers.com/viewer.htm

If you have other questions, feel free to contact us at
[email-masked]

The Zoa development team

------------------------
Jean-Philippe Calbert
E-mail: [email-masked]
Service de Chimie des Matériaux Nouveaux
Profs J.L. Brédas/R. Lazzaroni
University of Mons-Hainaut
Belgium