Subject: searching for chemical structures

From: Rajarshi Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:41:18 -0400

Hi,
  does anybody know of any free services where I can search for a molecule 
structure by name  - apart form www.chemfinder.com?

TIA,

- -- 
- -------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajarshi Guha                  | email: [email-masked]
417 Davey Laboratory           | web  : http:// www.jijo.cjb.net
Dept. Of Chemistry             | ICQ  : 123242928
Pennsylvania State University  | AIM  : LoverOfPanda
- -------------------------------------------------------------------
GPG Fingerprint: DCCB 4D1A 5A8B 2F5A B5F6  1F9E CDC4 5574 9017 AF2A 
Public Key     : http://pgp.mit.edu/
- -------------------------------------------------------------------
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
		-- Ernest Rutherford

---

From: "michael hanlon (BITS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:54:53 +0100

These are popular:

http://alpha2.bmc.uu.se/hicup/

http://triton.ps.toyaku.ac.jp/~dobashi/database/indexe.html

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajarshi Guha [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 16 May 2002 15:41
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CCL:searching for chemical structures

Hi,

TIA,

- -- 

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
[email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]