Subject: problem in frequency calculation

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:12:4 +0800

Dear everyone:
      I met a problem when calculation the frequency using gamess-us,
the following is the error, I hope you could help me to find out where
the wrong is. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
mao

----------
   ----------------------------------------------
     TWO ELECTRON INTEGRAL DERIVATIVE CONTRIBUTIONS
     ----------------------------------------------

     253329 WORDS REQUIRED,   3000000 WORDS AVAILABLE
 ... WARNING ... THIS JOB MUST BE RESTARTED ...
 STEP CPU TIME =    96.46 TOTAL CPU TIME =      122.6 (    2.0 MIN)
 TOTAL WALL CLOCK TIME=      124.0 SECONDS, CPU UTILIZATION IS  98.87%
 **** JOB HAS EXHAUSTED ITS CPU ALLOTMENT ****
      120.  7 20  9  0  0  1  4  1  1  1  1        98    115000
 EXECUTION OF GAMESS TERMINATED ABNORMALLY AT Fri May 17 10:02:34 2002
 STEP CPU TIME =     0.00 TOTAL CPU TIME =      122.6 (    2.0 MIN)
 TOTAL WALL CLOCK TIME=      124.0 SECONDS, CPU UTILIZATION IS  98.87%
      2122700 WORDS OF DYNAMIC MEMORY USED
 *** ERROR TERMINATION *** IN COMPUTE PROCESS     0