Subject: Dipole in G98 output

From: "Demetrio A. da Silva Filho" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:39:39 -0700

Dear CCL'ers,

In Gaussian'98 output, there is a section where it displays the Dipole 
moment, for example:

  Dipole moment (Debye):
     X=     0.2383    Y=     0.0000    Z=    -0.1582  Tot=     0.2861

But then, at the very last lines, I can find:

  5683381671,0.2110329447,-2.3001060907\\Version=SGI64-G98RevA.7\HF=-162
  7.8627523\RMSD=6.034e-09\RMSF=5.127e-06\Dipole=6.366688,-0.3919573,0.0
  736125\PG=C01 [X(C22H14S2)]\\@

What kind of Dipole is this?

Thanks in advance,

Demetrio Filho

________________________
"Success comes in cans, failure in can'ts."
- Unknown

To know more about Zoa v2.0, visit its web site at
http://zoa.freeservers.com