Subject: CHELP sources.

From: "Rafael R. Pappalardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 16:55:03 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

I am trying to implement the CHELP method in some ab initio code.
I have downloaded the sources from

http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/SOURCES/FORTRAN/chelpg/new/

directory. Surprisingly the files have lost the fortran format.
The lines begin at column 1. Some continuation lines are merged
together, etc.

The gopher address mentioned does not work anymore. QCPE list the
program as not available.

Does anybody knows where to get it? It will be wonderfull if it is a
version including latest recommendations from Profs. Francl and Chirlian
(RCC vol 14).

Thanks,

-- 
Dr. Rafael R. Pappalardo
Dept. Quimica Fisica, Fac. de Quimica, Univ. de Sevilla. 41012-Sevilla (Spain)
e-mail: [email-masked]