Subject: WATOC'02: Last Call for Contributions!

From: Stefan Portmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 14:54:31 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Madam or Sir

6th WORLD CONGRESS OF THEORETICALLY ORIENTED CHEMISTS (WATOC'02)
August 4-9, 2002, Palazzo dei Congressi, Lugano, Switzerland

Theory, Computation and Information Science in Chemistry,
Biochemistry and Materials Science

Last Call for Contributions!
Please submit an abstract for your contribution until
the end of May using the online form at http://www.watoc02.ch 
(Deadline: May 31, 2002).

In order to give the poster sessions optimal visibility,
an award program was established. The posters will be
rated both on popular and on jury votes. There will be a
two hour award ceremony on Thursday evening. The poster
sessions will be endowed by Gaussian, Inc..

To register and for program informations please check
http://www.watoc02.ch.
Registrations are accepted until June 14, 2002.

We are looking forward to see you in Lugano.

Hans Peter Luethi and Stefan Portmann
ETH Zurich