Subject: Accelrys CHARMm and InsightII workshops in North Carolina

From: Jeffrey Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:54:41 -0700

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of two-day workshops at the North 
Carolina Supercomputing Center, Research Triangle Park, NC, in June 2002.

On June 25-26, the "CHARMm Workshop" will be offered.  This workshop will 
provide an in-depth coverage of molecular mechanics and dynamics focusing 
on the use of CHARMm.  Applications of CHARMm will also be presented. Both 
command line usage as well as use in InsightII will be covered.  No 
experience is necessary but knowledge of InsightII will be helpful.

On June 27-28, the workshop "Structure-Based Drug Design with InsightII" 
will be conducted.  This workshop is for experienced users of InsightII 
who are interested in docking and drug design.  The focus will be on 
detailed studies of single ligand interactions with specific receptors. 
Topics will include binding site identification, conformational searches, 
and analysis of protein-ligand complexes.  Extensive experience or 
completion of the "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with InsightII" 
workshop is required.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1200 commercial, $900 government, and $660 
academic. 

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/registration.php.  Further detailed 
information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can be found 
at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html). 

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
858-799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager US Training,
Global Bioinformatics and Macromolecular Modeling Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.accelrys.com/training