Subject: One molecule spin flip

From: Arvydas Tamulis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:41:07 +0200 (EET)

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to ask you advise how to find researchers dealing with
one (or few) molecule spin flips. Do you know any laboratory which can by
constant magnetic field prepare quantum state of one molecule with all
protons spins oriented down and then by changing magnetic field to flip
one by one all protons spins oriented up of this single molecule (in my
case elements of molecular quantum computers - see our website:
www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/).

Thanking your in advance.
With best reagards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Doctor of Natural Sciences, senior research fellow

Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University,
Theoretical Molecular Electronics Research Group,
A. Gostauto 12, Vilnius 2600, Lithuania
e-mail: [email-masked]; WEBsite: http://www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/
fax: +(370-2)-225361  or  +(370-2)-224694
Phone: +(370-2)-620861
Home address: Didlaukio 27-40, Vilnius 2057, Lithuania
Mobile phone: +370-9919397
*******************************************************************