Subject: Accelrys Materials Studio Workshop in Cambridge, UK

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:35:07 -0700

Accelrys will be holding two Materials Studio Training Workshops in their 
Cambridge office in July.
An Introduction to Materials Studio on July 23rd
This course provides an introduction to the functionality in Materials 
Visualizer, the core module in the Materials Studio suite of software. 
Participants learn how to use the powerful sketching and building tools 
allowing them to build a range of structures from simple molecules to 
crystal interfaces. They also learn how to manipulate the visualization 
tools including the advanced isosurfaces tools.
Further details can be found at http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/workshops/matstudio.html
An Introduction to Polymer Modelling with Materials Studio on July 24th 
and 25th
This course provides an introduction to the polymer modelling 
functionality available in Materials Studio. This will cover the basics of 
building polymers through to calculating properties of polymers such as 
diffusion and miscibility. Modules covered are Discover, Amorphous Cell, 
DPD and Equilibria.
Further details can be found at http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/workshops/polymer_modeling.html
Customers can register on-line at http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/registration.php.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager US Training,
Global Bioinformatics and Macromolecular Modeling Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.accelrys.com/training