Subject: Registration warning - EuroQSAR 2002

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:27:28 +0100

Hi,

                   Registration for EuroQSAR 2002

All delegates who have registered for EuroQSAR 2002 should have 
received:

Acknowledgementby e mail that their registration has been 
    accepted and is being processed
A   package of information including details of hotels, the social 
    programme and instructions for payment of registration and other 
    fees; this should have arrived within one week of the conference 
    organisers receiving your registration.

If you think that you have registered, but have not received one or other 
of these responses, you should contact Nicki Cordery at Sirius 
Analytical Instruments by e mail AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Nicki’s 
telephone number is (0)1342 820727 and her e mail address is:

{ HYPERLINK mailto:[email-masked] [email-masked]

You are also advised to copy your e mail to me at:
{ HYPERLINK mailto:[email-masked] [email-masked]

Failure to respond to this message at once could mean that you fail to 
qualify for a discounted rate (the deadline is Friday June 15th).

Look forward to seeing you by the seaside later this summer,

Best wishes,

Martyn Ford
Symposium Chairman