Subject: Re: CCL:linux babel

From: Szilveszter Juhos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:40:19 +0000 (GMT)

> Hi, I wonder if anyone can point me the place to
> download a linux version BABEL. 

Source at: 

http://openbabel.sourceforge.net/

Szilva

---

From: "Dr. David N. Haney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:55:09 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, Babel has been made into an open source library.  You can
compile it into a "BABEL" program or you can compile it into your
own software.  It is now called "OELIB" and is available for download
> from OpenEye Scientific Software (http://www.eyesopen.com/download.html).

-- 
#########              David N. Haney, Ph.D.                 #########
#  Haney Associates                            Phone - 858-483-1197  #
#  5455 Westknoll Dr.                            FAX - 858-483-1046  #
#  La Jolla, CA 92037                       Email - [email-masked]  #
#################                                #####################