Subject: conversion of a 3d image of a molecule to 2d

From: Rajarshi Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:11:07 -0400

Hi,
  does anybody know of any freeware programs that will convert a 3d molecular 
structure (from a hin or MDL mol file) to a 2D represenation suitable for 
printing/saving as a gif et al?

TIA,

- -- 
- -------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajarshi Guha                  | email: [email-masked]
417 Davey Laboratory           | web  : http:// www.jijo.cjb.net
Dept. Of Chemistry             | ICQ  : 123242928
Pennsylvania State University  | AIM  : LoverOfPanda
- -------------------------------------------------------------------
GPG Fingerprint: DCCB 4D1A 5A8B 2F5A B5F6  1F9E CDC4 5574 9017 AF2A 
Public Key     : http://pgp.mit.edu/
- -------------------------------------------------------------------
Breadth-first search is the bulldozer of science.
		-- Randy Goebel