Subject: 'AutodockTools' translational control

From: "Herron, Steven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:21:20 -0700

Dear CCLers,

	How do you control the translation of a molecule in the AUTODOCKTOOLS viewer?  I can rotate the molecule with the right mouse button and zoom in and out (<shift> right Mouse button), but how do you control translation?

	Is there a user guide/manual for the autodocktools viewer?  There seems to be a number of additional features and menus that are not related to autodock 3.0 and are not intuitive (at least to me :).

Steven Herron
[email-masked]

---

From: Susan Heffron <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:26:49 -0700

Steve and CCLers,

There is a tutorial for AutodockTools at:

http://http://www.scripps.edu/~sanner/python/adt/Tutorial/

Follow the "Introduction" link to get tips on using the viewer, among
other things.

                             Susan Heffron

"Herron, Steven" wrote:
> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
        Susan Heffron
Dept. of Physiology and Biophysics                               
University of California, Irvine                
 Irvine, CA  92697-4560   U.S.A.                         
    phone:  (949) 824-4625
    FAX:    (949) 824-8540
------------------------------------------------------------------