Subject: GAMESS on a 900MHz Athlon

From: antonio luiz oliveira de noronha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:54:25 -0300 (BSC)

HI

I'm having a weird problem with my Athlon. It was running fine doing DFT
calculations for organometallic compounds for the last 3 months.
In the last 3 weeks it crashes constantly, actually, every day.

I though that could be a hacker, and dinsconnect the network cable, butthe
problem remains.
I also checked for the size of the files, and they don look to be bigger
than 2GB ( I'm doing direct calculations ).

Any one has ever had this problem?? Or has a tip for the solution??
I will appreciate any help

Thank you

 ______________________________________________________________________
|                                                                      |
|Antonio Luiz Oliveira de Noronha   -   [email-masked]    |
|EEPEMM - Eletronic Spectra and Electromagnetic Properties of Molecules|
|Theoretical Physical Chemistry                                        |
|Chemistry Departament - DQ                                            |
|UFMG - Federal University of Minas Gerais - Brazil                    |
|Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 - Campus Pampulha                            |
|CEP 31270-901 - Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil                          |
|VOICE +55 31 499 5757   -   FAX +55 31 499 5700                       |
|______________________________________________________________________|