Subject: Analyze menu of ADT (Autodock Tools) of Autodock 3.0

From: "Deepangi Pandit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:39:43 -0400

Hello:
      I am curious to know about Analyze menu of ADT (Autodock Tools) of 
Autodock 3.0 as in my case it is not working at all. I cannot see docked 
conformation using Analyze menu.

AutoDock users, please let me know about your dockings, are you able to use 
Analyze menu. Secondly in my case autogrid3 command works but autodock3 
command does not work and I use autodock command so I feel in .dlg file it 
is mentions AutoDock 3.0 Beta version and gives me output whereas I want to 
get .dlg using version 3.0.5.

Please let me know what menu work in your case or you just use commands from 
command line.Whether above mentioned problems are installation based or 
something else.

Thank you

Deepangi

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx