Subject: Accelrys Customer Training on InsightII in Munich

From: Jeffrey Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:27:55 -0700

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at our office in 
Munich, Germany, in July 2002.

On July 2-3, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII 
graphical user environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to start molecular modeling. 

On July 4-5, the "Homology-Based Protein Design" training will be offered. 
 This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are interested in 
predicting protein structure and who would like to make more effective use 
of modeling in their work.  During the two-day workshop, the process of 
producing a three-dimensional model from an amino acid sequence will be 
covered step-by-step.  Both manual and automatic methodologies will be 
discussed.  Prerequisites for this course are the "Introduction to Life 
Science Modeling with InsightII" workshop or extensive experience with 
InsightII.

Fees for each 2-day course are Euro 1108 commercial, Euro 831 government, 
and Euro 609 academic. 

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/registration.php.  Further detailed 
information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can be found 
at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
1-858-799-5555

Judith Madeley
+44 1223 228 609

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager US Training,
Global Bioinformatics and Macromolecular Modeling Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.accelrys.com/training