Subject: Re: CCL:free software for QM and MM calculations

From: Giulio Vistoli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:22:07 +0200

Dear Omar Deeb

In our website (http://users.unimi.it/~ddl) you can find the Win32 version
of ORAC that is a program written by Procacci et al
(http://linux0.chim.unifi.it/orac) for MM and MD simulations and you can
find the optimized ORAC porting both for PentiumIV and for AMD Athlon.
Moreover you can find our program VEGA to handle and analyze molecular
structures that includes a graphical interface for MOPAC to do semiempirical
calculations.

Best regards

Giulio Vistoli

---------
Giulio Vistoli
Istituto di Chimica Farmaceutica e Tossicologica
Viale Abruzzi, 42
I-20131 Milano
Italia
Tel. +39-02-50317522
Fax +39-02-50317565
[email-masked]
http://users.unimi.it/~ddl