Subject: Autodock tools under LINUX

From: "Dr. Carlos F. Marcos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:11:40 +0200

Hi everyone, Sorry if my question is trivial. I'm having
some trouble getting autodock tools or Pmv to work. When I try to run the
pmv script I get the following error: "ImportError: libglut.so.3:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". I have
no idea if libglut.so.3 is general library of LINUX, or if it's specific
of Phyton or ADT, and I don't know how to solve the problem. Has anyone
solved anything similar? Thanks in advance. Carlos.

________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Carlos Fernández Marcos

Departamento de Química Orgánica. Facultad de Veterinaria. Universidad de
Extremadura.

Avenida de las Ciencias s/n. 10071 CÁCERES (SPAIN)

tel.: 34-927-257158

fax: 34-927-257110

e-mail: [email-masked]

Website:
http://www.unex.es/qoceres/qoceres.htm

________________________________________________________________________