Subject: StereoView red and blue

From: Fdo Danilo Gonzalez Nilo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:36:30 -0400 (CLT)

Hi all,...

I'm looking for a free software for molecular display in stereo using red 
and blue method. I will appreciate any information about that (software or 
another option).

Thanks a lot again,

Danilo///

********************************************************************
Danilo Gonzalez N.           
University of Santiago de Chile
Faculty of Chemistry and Biology, Computational Chemistry Lab.         
Casilla 40, Correo 33, Santiago, Chile      Fono: (562) 681 1542 Anexo:814
E-mail : [email-masked]            Fax : (562) 681 2108           
**************************************************************************

---

From: "michael hanlon (BITS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:14:34 +0100

Deep View allows red blue (and other) stereo display:
http://www.expasy.ch/spdbv/

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Fdo Danilo Gonzalez Nilo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 10 July 2002 16:37
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CCL:StereoView red and blue

Hi all,...

Thanks a lot again,

Danilo///

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]