Subject: RE: CCL:help

From: Robert Flight <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:49:30 -0300

Luciana,

A compiler is a good thing to have, especially if you want to install 
AutodockTools.  You can find one for your system at 
http://freeware.sgi.com/index-by-alpha.html (download gcc-3.0.4), or at the 
GCC website http://gcc.gnu.org/.  I have installed and used the one available 
> from the SGI freeware site, it works quite well.  Good luck,

Robert

>===== Original Message From Luciana Marinelli <[email-masked]> 
=====
>hi autodock users,
>I don't have any compiletor (as fortran or C) so I can't compile the
>executable (autotors, atmtobnd,makelaunch, protonate). I am working on a
>Silicon Graphics R10000 with the operation system IRIX64_6.5, so, who is
>so kind to send me the above mentioned executables already compiled?
>thanks a lot
>luciana
>
>
>-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
>[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
>Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]

********************************
Robert Flight
Department of Chemistry
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB  Canada  E3B 6E2
e-mail: [email-masked]
tel: (506) 461-5760
********************************