Subject: help

From: Luciana Marinelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:04:51 +0200

hi autodock users,
I don't have any compiletor (as fortran or C) so I can't compile the
executable (autotors, atmtobnd,makelaunch, protonate). I am working on a
Silicon Graphics R10000 with the operation system IRIX64_6.5, so, who is
so kind to send me the above mentioned executables already compiled?
thanks a lot
luciana

---

From: Szilveszter Juhos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:38:01 +0000 (GMT)

Though not Autodock, but still you can find free compilers to download at

http://freeware.sgi.com/index-by-alpha.html

As I see it is gcc 3.0.4 currently available, still you will need your 
sysadmin's help to install it. I do not know Autodock's code, if gcc3xx 
complains for old-style declarations/syntax, you can use the -fpermissive 
switch. 

Szilva

---

From: Andrey Khavryuchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jul 2002 15:13:22 +0300

Luciana,

"LM" == Luciana Marinelli wrote:

 LM> I don't have any compiletor (as fortran or C) so I can't compile the
 LM> executable (autotors, atmtobnd,makelaunch, protonate). I am working on a
 LM> Silicon Graphics R10000 with the operation system IRIX64_6.5, so, who is
 LM> so kind to send me the above mentioned executables already compiled?

You may use free compilers from GNU project: gcc and g77.  

Google tells me that g77 binaries are available from
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html 
-- 
Andrey V Khavryuchenko          http://www.kds.com.ua/
Software Solutions