Subject: 02.09.15 SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR PROCESS AND MATERIALS DESIGN

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:41:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Members all over the world...

I would like to point your attention to the important symposium:
   SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR PROCESS AND MATERIALS DESIGN
      Moscow, September 15-16, Moscow, Russia
        http://asdn.net/moscow/software.shtml

Symposium aims at the overview of current trends in software for process
and materials design: Quantum MC, ab initio/semiempirical methods, DFT, TB,
MM/MD, Mesoscale/Multiscale, Combinatorial, QSPR and QSAR, Informatics, etc,
and process design. The focus of the symposium is SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
and METHODOLOGY. However, good application examples will also be considered.

Abstracts are still being accepted (deadline is end of July), and we
did secure some support for the participants whose contributions are
accepted as oral presentations (local accommodations and waiver of
registration fee). Please visit our Web site, read details, and register.
If you also want to participate in the Conference which precedes the
Software Symposium (Nano and Giga Challenges in Microelectronics --
http://asdn.net/moscow/) please hurry, since the registration will
be closed any moment now.

See you in Moscow (which is the best at this time of the year)... We have
exciting program, and do not miss this opportunity. We may also have get
some support for graduate students who consider presenting a poster or
a talk at the symposium. Note... The Symposium has also an informal part
in Cracow, (it was originally planned as a part of the larger Cracow E-MRS
Meeting Fall Meeting which was cancelled). For those who made
plans to visit Cracow, we would like to host you there -- see Web site
has details.

On behalf of the organizers,

Yours

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    E-mail: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/~jkl
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/    http://asdn.net/