Subject: Re: CCL:cartesian to pdb

From: "Peter Gannett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:18:42 -0400

Eric:

While I'm not exactly sure what your cartesian coordinate file looks
like, you might try babel

http://smog.com/chem/babel/ 

Pete

>>> eric hu <[email-masked]> 07/17/02 01:12PM >>>
Hi, I wonder if there is an easy way to change the
cartesian coordinates to pdb format. Thanks!

Eric

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
http://autos.yahoo.com 

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To
Admins
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan:
[email-masked]