Subject: 3rd Workshop of Computational Chemistry and Molecular spectroscopy

From: "Ramiro Arratia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:53:44 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Chemistry of the Universidad Andres Bello (the largest
chilean private university) has organized the 3rd Workshop of Computational
Chemistry and Molecular Spectroscopy to be held during  October 23,24 and 25
(Spring) at the Centro de Eventos La Campana www.campana.cl), located in the
preAndes region at 40 km from Vina del Mar.

We invite you to  visit our WEB page at www.unab.cl/workshop/

Deadline for abstracts (Oral or poster) is September 15,2002

For more information, please contact: Dr.Patricia Perez: [email-masked];
Dr. Eduardo Chamorro: [email-masked]; or Dr. Ramiro Arratia-Perez:
[email-masked]

Ramiro Arratia-Perez, Ph.D.
Director Area de Ciencias Quimicas
Universidad Andres Bello
Republica 217
Santiago, CHILE
(562)-661-8232
[email-masked]