Subject: Re: CCL:Data of protien-peptide complexes (fwd)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:14:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

Maybe you can take a look on the work of Lavigne et al.
http://www.pence.ca/ftp/stc/
You should find some links towards experimental data.

Best Regards,
Eric.

>Dear CCLers,
>
>     I am developing a potential to evaluate the binding affinity of
>protein-peptide complexes only based on structual information, but I
>found it is difficult to find enough experimental protein-peptide
>dissociation constants data to examine my potential. Could any of you
>give me some references on the protein-ligand database (which includes
>the dissociation constant data and related complex structure, and has more
>protein-peptide data)?
>
>     Thanks in advance
>
>     Zhijie Liu
>
>
>
>___________________________________________________________________
>     Name         : Zhijie Liu
>     Email        : [email-masked]
>     URL	  : http://www-shakh.harvard.edu/~lzj
>____________________________________________________________________
>
>
>-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
>[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
>Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
>
>
>
>
>
>

-------------------------------------------------------------
NetCourrier, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet : Mail, Agenda, Clubs, Toolbar...
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)