Subject: Quitel2002/Last call for contributions

From: Quitel 2002 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:53:23 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Colleagues:

This is the last call for late registering and contributions for the 28th
Congress of Theoretical Chemists of Latin Expression, Montevideo, Uruguay,
1-6 September 2002.

Late registration will be open until August 15th, as well as the
opportunity to send your scientific contribution (poster or oral
presentations).  Contributions to this Congress will be published in a
special number of Theoretical Chemistry Accounts (Springer).

More information can be found at the Web site of the Congress

        http://quitel2002.fq.edu.uy  (only in Spanish)

or asking for it at the e-mail address

        [email-masked]

Regards

----------
Oscar N. Ventura
Organizing Committee
28th Congress of Theoretical Chemists of Latin Expression
Quitel2002 --- 1-6 September 2002, Montevideo, Uruguay