Subject: Structural Biology Software Database updated...

From: John Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:27:55 -0500

Dear CCL,
  It has been a while since I last mentioned it, but I wanted to
let people know that we've been updating entries in our structural
biology software database over the last few months.  The database
now contains 329 software application entries in 22 categories.

The database home page is here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/biosoftdb/

As always, if you would like see new software packages added to the 
database, please use the "submit" link on the DB web page.  
Your comments and feedback are also appreciated.

Enjoy,
  John Stone
  [email-masked]

-- 
NIH Resource for Macromolecular Modeling and Bioinformatics
Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
University of Illinois, 405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801
Email: [email-masked]                 Phone: 217-244-3349              
  WWW: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/      Fax: 217-244-6078