Subject: Accelrys Macromolecular Modeling Workshops in Europe in the Fall

From: Jeffrey Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:44:36 -0700

Accelrys Inc. will be holding eight customer-training workshops for 
macromolecular modeling in Europe in the fall of 2002.

Registration is on-line at URL http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/registration.php.  Further detailed information about Accelrys training workshops can be 
found at the Accelrys website (http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html).

We start off 1-4 October in Modena, Italy, where the workshops 
"Introduction to Life Science Modeling with InsightII" and 
"Structure-Based Drug Design with InsightII" will be offered at the 
CICAIA, Universita` di Modena e Reggio Emilia.

> From 8-9 October, the "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" workshop will be offered again but in our office in Munich, 
Germany.  Following that course, we will offer the "Macromolecular X-ray 
Structure Determination" workshop, also in Munich.  This second workshop 
will focus on X-ray crystallography tools in QUANTA and CNX.

In our office in Cambridge, UK, from 29 October to 1 November, Accelrys 
will be holding a pair of workshops focusing on NMR techniques.  The 
"Biomolecular NMR: Processing and Analysis Workshop" will be held 29-30 
October and focuses on using FELIX.  On 31 October - 1 November, the 
"Biomolecular NMR: Structure Determination Workshop" will be given.  This 
course addresses the generation, refinement, and evaluation of structures 
based upon NMR data predominantly using NMR X-PLOR in InsightII and CNX.

Finally, in Paris from 5-8 November, we will offer the "Introduction to 
Life Science Modeling with InsightII" and "Homology-Based Protein Design" 
workshops.  The classes will be held at Uiversité Pierre et Marie Curie, 
Salle de Modelisation et de l'Imager.

Fees for each two-day course outside the UK are EUR1350 commercial, 
EUR1020 government/nonprofit, and EUR750 academic.  For courses held in 
the UK, the fees are GBP830 commercial, GBP630 government/nonprofit, and 
GBP460 academic.

Registration is on-line at URL http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/registration.php.  Further detailed information about these and other Accelrys training 
workshops can be found at the Accelrys website (http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html). 

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Elizabeth Crookenden
+44 (0) 1223 228691

Jeffrey L. Nauss
+1 858 799 5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager, Discovery Studio Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.accelrys.com/training