Subject: WATOC02 Poster on B2H2

From: Brian Salter-Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:14:02 +0930

I seek help in tracking down the author of a poster that was presented
at the recent WATOC02 meeting in Lugano. The poster was presented at the
first poster session. I had my own poster at that session and did not
have enough time to talk to the presenter of a poster on B2H2. Naturally
I assumed that details were in the abstract book, but I later discovered
that this poster was a late poster, details were not in the abstracts
book and the WATOC organisers had not kept records of the late posters.
The poster was in the small room upstairs and was nearest to the door in
the row facing the right (looking from the door) wall.

So, if the author of that poster is on this list, could they please
contact me. If anyone at WATOC remembers this poster and the author,
please contact me also. I really do need to know where this work is
going to be published.

Many thanks and best regards, Brian.
-- 
            Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) [email-masked]  
  Honorary Fellow in Chemistry, NT University, Darwin, NT 0909, Australia.
             Post: Box 1028, Humpty Doo, NT 0836, Australia.
Phone 08-89881600.  Fax 08-89881302.  http://www.octa4.net.au/linden/brian/