Subject: Default DFT grid in gaussian 92

From: Per Tetzschner Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:49:36 +0200

Dear CCL

I am testing small transition states optimization jobs with 
reference data at the moment. Unfortunaly I am using Gaussian 98 
and the reference (Houk et al.) used Gaussian 92. 

And I can not remember the default grid in Gaussian 92 for DFT
(b3lyp/6-31g*) and I would appreciate if some of you have a better 
memory than I. DFT was not in the first gaussian 92 release as far as I
can recall, but in a later release.

In case you find the default grid for DFT in gaussian 94, please let me
know.

With regards

Per

Per Tetzschner
Dept. of Chemistry
University of Southern Denmark
5230 Odense M
Denmark