Subject: Coordinator will be in travel for 3 weeks...

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:53:38 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CCL,

I will be out of the country for 3 weeks (yes... the https://asdn.net/moscow
thing). I am leaving the CCL in the caring hands of my student assistants,
and I will keep my fingers crossed. CCL "equipment" gets a litte bit
rusty. E.g., on Friday, one of the UPSes died ghasping unbelievable stench
which one can still smell in the room. So, be understanding, and let us
hope that there will not be a major diseaster. I will try to read mail,
but as you know, it is a royal pain when you do it over the big water, since
latency is getting you...

All the best,

Your moderator,

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    E-mail: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/~jkl
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/    http://asdn.net/