Subject: Accelrys Macromolecular Modeling Workshops in San Diego

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:33:02 +0100

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at our office in 
San Diego, October 29 through November 1, 2002.

On October 29-30, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII 
graphical user environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to start molecular modeling. 

On October 31-November 1, the "Homology-Based Protein Design" training 
will be offered. This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are 
interested in predicting protein structure and who would like to make more 
effective use of modeling in their work. During the two-day workshop, the 
process of producing a three-dimensional model from an amino acid sequence 
will be covered step-by-step.  Both manual and automatic methodologies 
will be discussed.  Prerequisites for this course are the "Introduction to 
Life Science Modeling with InsightII" workshop or extensive experience 
with InsightII.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1200 commercial, $900 government, and $660 
academic. 

Registration is on-line at URL http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/registration.php.  Further detailed information about this and other Accelrys training 
workshops can be found at the Accelrys website (http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html).  Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
858-799-5555

Elizabeth Crookenden
+44 (0) 1223 228691