Subject: NMR decoherence method and software

From: Arvydas Tamulis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:10:07 +0200 (EET)

Dear Colleagues,

Presently I am searching the best theoretical method and software for the
evaluation of decoherence in our designed elements of molecular NMR
quantum computers and their gates (see our website: www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/ ).
Maybe you can advise me the best method and software for evaluation the
Nuclear Spin Decoherence rate or confirm that our found P.H. Handel's
(Univ. Missouri) method is good for our molecular quantum nanodevices.

Thanking your in advance.
With best regards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Doctor of Natural Sciences, senior research fellow

Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University,
Theoretical Molecular Electronics Research Group,
A. Gostauto 12, Vilnius 2600, Lithuania
e-mails: [email-masked]  or  [email-masked]
WEBsite: http://www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/
fax: +370-5-2125361  or  +370-5-2124694
Phone: +370-2-620861
Home address: Didlaukio 27-40, Vilnius 2057, Lithuania
Mobile phone: +370-6-9919397
*******************************************************************