Subject: Visualization of arbitrary numbers on each atom

From: "Konstantin N. Kudin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:41:35 -0500 (CDT)

Dear colleagues

 Is there any visualization packages out there that could display
some numbers assigned to atoms in a structure?

 For example, I would like to vizualize Mulliken charges assigned to each
atom with the amount of charge being indicated by color or by something
else.

 Thanks!

 Regards,
 Konstantin Kudin

P.S. If there is sufficient interest, I will summarize.

---

From: Zsolt Szekeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:30:39 +0200 (CEST)

> some numbers assigned to atoms in a structure?

OpenDX is a general purpose scientific visualization tool. Have a look 
at www.opendx.org!

Zsolt Szekeres