Subject: coordinates of a carbon nanotube

From: "Ya-Jun Zheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:52:08 -0400

Hi,

A friend of mine is interested in examining how a carbon nanotube interacts
with other molecules. There have been some theoretical studies regarding
the structures of some carbon nanotubes and I am wondering whether anyone
would be kind to share the coordinates of a  nanotube model.  Thanks.

Yajun

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains 
information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail,
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
or an acceptance of a contract offer.  This e-mail does not constitute
a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

 Francais Deutsch Italiano  Espanol  Portuges  Japanese  Chinese  Korean

            http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html