Subject: Re: CCL:2D pictures/structure generator

From: Ferenc Csizmadia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:02:44 +0200

Iain Wallace wrote:

> 1) Does any one know of a free program that convert molecules in 
> smiles format ( or some other format) into a picture, using a command 
> line for windows. I want to create an excel spreadsheet with a picture 
> of each of my molecules, by using a simple script.

You can use MolConverter to generate PNG, JPG, SVG, etc. images from 
SMILES, Molfile, SDfile, etc. input. This application is a part of the 
Marvin Beans package written in Java. MolConverter is free for academic 
and home users.
http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/doc/molconvert.html
You can download Marvin Beans at our web site.
Regards,
Ferenc

-- 
Dr. Ferenc Csizmadia
ChemAxon Ltd.
http://www.chemaxon.com