Subject: AutoDock

From: Laura De Luca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 09:19:30 +0100

Hi, CClers,

I would like to know a way to add more than 6 atom types in the DPF file 
in the Autodock program.
In fact my ligand has more than seven atom types and when I try to run 
Autodock  I get this error message:

/usr/local/programs/Autodock3.0.5/dist305/bin/sgi4D.IRIX64_6.5_R10000/auto
dock3: ERROR: ERROR: 7 atom types declared in "x&#8221;,
/usr/local/programs/Autodock3.0.5/dist305/bin/sgi4D.IRIX64_6.5_R10000/auto
dock3: Aborting... 
/usr/local/programs/Autodock3.0.5/dist305/bin/sgi4D.IRIX64_6.5_R10000/auto
dock3: Unsuccessful Completion. 
  
[2]    Exit 
255               /usr/local/programs/Autodock3.0.5/dist305/bin/sgi4D.IRIX
64_6.5_R10000/autodock3 ... 
  Thanks
Laura 

-- 
Laura De Luca, PhD student
Dipartimento Farmaco-Chimico
Universita'degli Studi di Messina
Viale Annunziata 98168 MESSINA ITALY
Phone: +39 090 6766464
Fax:   +39 090 355613
email: [email-masked]