Subject: amber and namd

From: "Peter Gannett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:50:10 -0400

All:

I am exploring using NAMD to run dynamics and want to run some
comparisons. I currently use amber/sander so I have topology/coordinate
files in amber format.  I know NAMD can use these and that a config
script/file has to be set up.  Being lazy, I was wondering if someone
had such a file that would run a dynamics run with amber
topology/coordinate files under NAMD.  Thanks.

Pete Gannett

---

From: Jim Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:06:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

The AMBER-specific parameters and some example translations are at:

  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/current/ug/node15.html

I hope that's enough to get you started.

-Jim

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Peter Gannett wrote:

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
>
>
>
>
>