Subject: Winter School in Theoretical Chemistry, 2002

From: Mikael Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:20:56 +0300 (EET DST)

Hello All!

It is soon again time for the annual Winter School in Theoretical
Chemistry. This years topic is "Large Molecules: Linear Scaling and
Related Electronic Structure Calculation Methods". The School takes place
on December 9-12 at the University of Helsinki, Finland.

Visit the home page of the School for more info:
http://www.chem.helsinki.fi/Info/WinterSchool/ws2002.html

A brief summary is also found below.

Have a nice day,
    Mikael Johansson
    University of Helsinki
    Department of Chemistry
    [email-masked]
    http://www.helsinki.fi/~mpjohans/
    Phone: +358-9-191 50185
    FAX  : +358-9-191 50169
===========================

Winter School in Theoretical Chemistry, 2002

Large Molecules: Linear Scaling and Related Electronic Structure
                 Calculation Methods

TIME:       9-12 December, 2002. (Start at 10:00 on Monday)

VENUE:      Department of Chemistry, University of Helsinki,
            A.I. Virtanens plats 1, 00014 Helsinki, Finland.

LECTURERS:  Fred Manby, Kari Rissanen, Ulf Ryde, Joachim Sauer,
            Gustavo Scuseria, and Thomas Bondo Pedersen

FEES:       University students and staff: none.

ADMISSION:  Participants are requested to register by 15 November, 2002
            at the address below:

               Dr Juha Vaara, Dept. of Chemistry,
               P.O. Box 55 (A.I. Virtasen aukio 1),
               FIN-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland.
               Telephone: +358-9-191 50181.
               FAX:       +358-9-191 50169.
               E-mail:    [email-masked]