Subject: RE : ZINDO MO visualization in G98

From: Jean-Philippe Calbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:05:36 +0200

Hi Tommy,

I wanted to let you know that Zoa v2.0 (http://zoa.freeservers.com) can do
what you want, the molecular orbital for Zindo-G98 are stored in the fort.7
and when you open the log file, Zoa ask you the location of the fort.7 and
also enable you to rename it for further use.

Have a nice day

Jean-Phi

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ohyun Kwon [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Envoyé : dimanche 20 octobre 2002 22:36
À : [email-masked]
Objet : CCL:ZINDO MO visualization in G98

Dear CCLers'
I would like to know what is the iop option for printing population
analysis of zindo in G98. I want to display molecular orbitals of zindo
results by using molden program. I tried to used iop(6/7=3) as well as
iop(5/33=1) or iop(5/3=2), but they do not work for molden.
I would appreciate any advice on this matter.
Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Tommy Kwon, Ph.D
University of Arizona

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]