Subject: EMSL basis library, european mirror available again

From: "Sherwood, P (Paul)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:23:42 -0000

All,

As some of you will know we maintain a mirror of the 
EMSL Gaussian basis set library developed by Dave Feller
and colleagues at PNNL
http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html
at Daresbury (UK). Due to server problems this has been
unavailable for a while but it can now be found again
on our new server at
http://www.cse.clrc.ac.uk/qcg/basis

Apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced. If you haven't
used it recently the library now provides a large selection
of basis sets in output formats suitable for a wide range of 
codes.

regards,

Paul Sherwood
--
=================================================================
Dr Paul Sherwood,         email:  [email-masked]
CLRC Daresbury Lab,       tel:    +44-1925-603553
Warrington,               fax:    +44-1925-603634
WA4 4AD,  UK.             http:   http://www.cse.clrc.ac.uk
=================================================================