Subject: Angular momentum

From: "Nicolas Ferre'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:59:53 +0100

Dear CCL,

I'd like to find some general references (reviews, books ...) about the
theory/calculation of electronic orbital angular momentum in the case of
a molecular system (i.e. beside the atom and the diatomic molecule
cases).
In particular, what are the theoretical problems (e.g. if an electron is
described with a molecular orbital, what is the origin in space of the
corresponding angular momentum)  and what are the solutions proposed.

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicolas FERRE' (PhD)
				 phone/fax : +39-0577-234278
Dipartimento di Chimica
Universita` di Siena             mailto:[email-masked]
via Aldo Moro
53100 SIENA (Italia)             http://ccmaol1.chim.unisi.it/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~