Subject: Workshop: New Approaches in Drug Design

From: Christoph Sotriffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:39:54 +0100

The "3rd Intl. Workshop on New Approaches in Drug Design & Discovery"
will be held in Schloss Rauischholzhausen, near Marburg, Germany,
> from Monday, March 24, to Thursday, March 27, 2003.

The title of the workshop is:

   From High-Throughput to High-Output:
Can 'Omics' Assist Computational Drug Design?

Any further information regarding the program and the registration
procedure, as well as accommodation and location can be found at
the following website:

http://www.agklebe.de/workshop2003

Deadline for registration is Dec-31-2002, but earlier application
is highly recommended since no more than 90 participants can be
accepted.

Best regards,
Christoph Sotriffer

---------------------------
Christoph Sotriffer
Dept. of Pharm. Chemistry 
Philipps-University Marburg
---------------------------