Subject: CAChe & MOPAC New Release

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 12:24:17 -0800

The CAChe Group of Fujitsu is pleased to announce a new Windows release of 
CAChe and BioMedCAChe, version 5.04. This Windows release has many 
important enhancements including those listed below.

CAChe 5.04 Enhancements:
1.  An enhanced PDB filter now saves all essential PDB data in the file
2.  New "rubber-bonding" and "snap-to-atoms" making drawing easier
3.  New Tool-tips and Fly-By menus make learning CAChe faster
4.  Faster Workspace operations speed selection and viewing
5.  New Right-click Cursor Menu in WorkSpace adds convenience
6.  Several new WorkSpace View commands make editing and viewing easier
7.  New Transition metals in MOPAC PM5, AM1 and PM3 include:
             Sc, Ti, V, Cr, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zr, Mo, Pd, Ag, and Pt
8.  MOPAC PM5 has parameters for ALL main group elements
             (except Po, At, Fr, Pa, and inert gases)
9.  Linear scaling MOPAC-COSMO for solvated proteins, etc. up to 20,000 atoms.
10. Faster computation using less memory for frontier orbitals of large 
molecules
11. MOPAC displays changing partial charges and bond orders on maps and 
reaction paths
12. Many tweaks and bug-fixes in Workspace and MOPAC improve reliability.

For further information please contact [email-masked] or visit 
www.CACheSoftware.com

The CAChe Group Team